Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Bunch

A painting on driftwood of an anchor, from England.




Chinese opera performers, in the Kunqu style, sent from US.




Blythe doll with devil and angel at her ears.




All about Lupins from Canada. Because they grow wild and there is such a variety, people think they are a natural species, but they were introduced to the area as ornamental flowers from the Mediterranean, and then escaped to grow wild. Beautiful!




A view of Barcelona, Spain.




A great shot of the American Bald Eagle!




An interesting recipe that only serves one- but I think after reading it, it could really serve two!




Hahahaha!




And I really like this photo of a German Goose with the Dandelion in its mouth!


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.



1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, love the goose! I like them all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete