Saturday, December 10, 2011

Here We Are ....

...with the weekend roundup!



A Nevada picture map card




Victorian reprint Christmas card




Lovely bicycle from Holland




The Giant Wheel in Austria; it must be huge, those cars hold several people each!




A gorgeous door from Alsace France




The card is from Pittsburgh, but I am not sure where the language on the front is from.




These are Americans dressed in authentic clothes from Holland. This sender not only sent the postcard, but the following......

....Beatles Fan Club Book!!! Thirty two pages of black and white photos, published in 1965 while I was a junior in high school. How fun is this??


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! An old Beatles book, how cool is that! I like them all, especially the puppy, the door, and the flowers on back of the bike. Now I am full of anticipation for what kind of cards I will get. This is fun already!!!

    ReplyDelete