Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Postcards from Monday

This is interesting - the sender from Poland tells me that this is a traditional Kashubian song or nuty and because at the time it was written there were many illiterates, it was written with images. She suggested I find it on Youtube and I did! Check out this video (there were several renditions, one with a young boy leading the singing). I'm afraid I can't understand a thing they are saying! How wonderful that so many people learn English as a second language! Most Americans can only speak English!




Loudermilk Mill, near Clarksville GA




Cathedral of the Holy Name of The Blessed Virgin Mary in Minsk, Belarus




Roman amphitheater ruins in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. This card was sent to me by my dear friend Fran, who ws in Plovdiv visiting her daughter and son in law and their new baby. The daughter Renee and her husband are missionaries to the area.


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment