Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Week So Far

For many reasons, this is my first update this week.


A large and majestic tree from France.




A reprint of an old Christmas greeting from the US.




Hearts in a bottle from Heickelhovem, Germany.




A lovely stone bridge in Prague, Czech Republic, a UNESCO site.




The Fab Four, after they lost their look of innocence and instead look a bit jaded!




Bormes-les-Mimosas, a small village on the French Riviera. I'd love to visit!




A great card for my chickens collection! The sender wrote "Remember when Martha Stewart made a big deal about her French chickens? I think this is one of them - it has her attitude."  Hahahahah - so true, and yes, I do remember!




Another pretty Postage Stamp Postcard from England, this one celebrating one of Jane Austen's characters, Catherine Morland.




This one was sent by my acupuncturist, and I included it because I thought it was cute with the snowman's arms being acupuncture needles! And yes, it really does help!




A floating market on Bangkok Noi Canal, Bangkok Thailand. I guess when you shop from a boat, you are limited with what you can purchase and bring home!




A postcard of an old Puffin Book, sent from London.




I like this creative Christmas Tree sent from Holland!




And finally, a lovely old fashioned Christmas postcard from the US.


Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.



1 comment:

  1. I wish I could comment on each one. You have so many great cards! Love the tree in the first one and the little Christmas tree made from sticks and berries. The chicken made me laugh and I would love to see Bormes-les-Mimosas too, it looks so inviting with lots of nooks and crannies. Love you!

    ReplyDelete