Friday, December 16, 2011

Thursday & Friday Mail

And the weather outside is really yucky!!


Independence Hall in Philadelphia, a UNESCO site.




My second Max Ernst painting, sent by the same person who sent me the last one. Not sure I understand this one either.




From Helsinki, Finland, a UNESCO site.




This lighthouse is near San Francisco, CA.




What a beautiful state name card from Arkansas!




Now this is just too cool!!




A Cavallini Christmas postcard, from the US.



Lovely Illinois state card.




Mapcard of Virginia




Another Cavallini Christmas postcard from the US.




Also from the US




My second card showing Hoi An, a UNESCO site in Vietnam.




Click on any photo you want to see closer.

I'd love for you to visit me at A Rabbit In The Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment