Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally!

Well, after 2 years on Postcrossing, I finally received a Beatles postcard! This is one of the postcards from the No-View Postcard Round Robin I am in. I should be getting 2 more soon, one from Germany and one from Finland. This one came from England.

Here are the Fab Four, with Ringo not quite paying attention. If you click on the photo, you will see that he is either getting ready to sneeze, dozing off, or off on a mind trip. Haha!




From the Bridges Tag, the lovely George Washington Bridge connecting New York and New Jersey. There is something graceful and artistic about bridges and I really like the architectural dynamics. Plus, the sender used some great old stamps to send it!

Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden, and have a great Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, a Beatles postcard! I remember singing their songs while skating down Church Street when we lived in Charleston! Love looking at your collection. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo long ago! What a great postcard.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete