Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tiny Building

I was sent this postcard from Japan:
She wrote on the card that she had looked at my art on my Flickr page and enjoyed it. She picked this card because she thought I would have fun making the little building. I love getting a card from someone who took the time to read my profile, check out my links and pick something to send me! This card makes a temple gate found in Tokyo; evidently there is a whole series of these cards with historical structures. I don't think I could cut up the card right now though. Maybe if I get more I would have to go ahead and make my own tiny city!



I also received this lovely card from Indiana. I'm trying to collect a card from every state with the state name across the front. It's odd, but this is the first card ever from Indiana - I have several from other states but none at all from this one, so it's nice that the first one is a State Name card! Pictured on the front is an Amish farm, the state bird (cardinal) and the state capitol building.

Now I better go feed the dogs!

Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment