Monday, September 26, 2011

Too Tired to Sleep!

So I thought I'd try to catch up a bit. Just a couple of cards which came in Saturday.

A multi-view card from Poland. I'm not a fan of multi-views, because it's hard to see the pictures as clearly as one would like. For instance, I'd love to see the stork and its nest more clearly, as well as the old boats on the center 2nd row.



Now don't laugh, but this is an AD card from my eye doctor. I just thought it was artistic enough to include in my collection!

I think I over did it the last couple of days, and I cannot get to sleep. Which means a late day in tomorrow and probably feeling draggy. Ah, well, I've had this illness long enough to know that I will pay when I do the least little thing beyond the daily routine, but sometimes I just have to DO SOMETHING! So I guess I better not complain too much. This time it was because I had been able to go to church, and then we spent time in the afternoon with old friends who are missionaries and who happened to be in town. It was enjoyable and we hadn't spent time with them in many years. But, I did pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment