Friday, September 23, 2011

Seven Today!

Quite a variety today!

For the Letter C Round Robin, Chocolate from Germany, AND you can scratch this and actually smell it!  Mmmmmmmm!



Just Postcards RR, from Germany - an unhappy pigeon romance! I actually have this card but because I think it is funny, I don't mind having two!




Also, from Germany, pictures of a nature preserve.



Germany was the country of the day today! This is a kind of card I like - local places where people meet and visit.



The postcard is sent from Turkey, but the picture of a hotel & restaurant complex being built on the water is in the Ukraine. This is a great picture!



From a private swap, the Garden of The Gods, which is outside of Colorado Springs, CO. We visited there one time and it is full of lovely red stone formations.



Another private swap, a striking view of Tampa FL.



Be sure and visit me on A Rabbit In The Garden.

1 comment: