Friday, September 16, 2011

OOO - A New Blog!

Now this makes three!! Can I do it? I hope so!

I receive some really lovely, fun and dreamy postcards from my participation on Postcrossing.com. (Dreamy as in "I'd love to visit there!") I've gotten so many, I've arranged them in different albums and I enjoy looking through them. They come from all over the world, and the more you send, the more you receive, so having been a member now for almost 2 years, I'm getting a lot! I started collecting map cards of the US states, and different countries, and I have some beautiful artful cards too. I've made some friends and penpals. I will be sharing some of the cards with readers now!

This card came from Holland, and I just think it's so cute! I'm finding pictures of mailboxes appealing, I guess because of what it means for me personally.


I just cannot imagine living in a log cabin like this! With children and animals and a husband. Of course, it wouldn't be too hard to clean, it's so small! I'm sure there wasn't a paved sidewalk to the front door originally, but they don't want people tracking mud into the place (haha). This is one of my favorites!



Another from my favorite list, this is an old advertising illustration from China. Such a dignified looking gentleman, and such gorgeous colors, all artistically arranged!



Also from my favorite list, this explosion of colors from bath houses on the beach in Melbourne Australia. So cheerful!

Stay tuned for more cards, I've received over 480 cards so far and getting more each week. I'd love to share them with you so sign on to "follow" me (up in the left hand corner)! 

And leave me some comments - I really enjoy reading them!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, 3 blogs! Way to go, you are awesome Sis! I will enjoy this one too. Thanks for sharing your postcards, they are very interesting, and fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete